Saturday, March 20, 2010

We do exist...

I know it has been awhile. My hard drive was full and I had to go through and delete some stuff before I could download pictures! (Lame excuse I know.)

Darren continues to amaze us. He is becoming such a little man. He is putting 2-3 words together and has so much to say! I love hearing his little voice and you just never know what will come out of his mouth. My favorite thing he shows me is "car wash." It has to be confusing for a little guy, he points out banks, and all kinds of drive-thrus that he thinks are car washes. Since there are so many in the area, (really, you don't notice until someone points out all the car washes in the Olathe area) I now make him say "Car wash, eww-eww-eww." It's pretty cute. I'm working on hand moves as well and he is slowly getting it down.

We have been enjoying this lovely weather (except for this snowfall on the first day of spring). Highlights include chalk, pushing the stroller, bikes, swings, slides and the all time favorite, his sandbox.

If you aren't on FB or we haven't talked to you lately, our big news is Darren will soon be a big brother. The due date is August 22. It's going to be a long, hot swollen summer! We aren't going to find out what we are having so you'll have to wait in suspense with us.

Darren now has all of his teeth. The next ones due are his 2 year molars, but since he has gotten all of his other teeth a little "late" I hope these will give us a break to come in as well.

Here are a few pics from the past few months. I will try to get better at this. No guarantee though.

Darren and Daddy watching Elmo. I didn't want to be a TV household, but it's the only way we can actually sit and cuddle with Darren.


Darren got a new bike for Christmas from his Grandpa & Dorean. He was pretty excited. We let him go and pick it out. I was pushing for a sweet Radio Flyer one, but this Mikey Mouse bike won him over. Here he is watching Daddy take the tags off.


I love his tongue sticking out. So serious.




He love to put on other peoples shoes. Fabulous boots included.*


I was trying to put up some of his toys but the best toy turned out to be this big container. Who knew?*

*If anyone knows how to get the underline option off of this, please let me know! It's driving me nuts!

No comments:

Post a Comment