I'm a horrible blogger. Sorry fans (Dave), life is crazy. Hottest summer ever, being pregnant during it, a shocking idea of moving to Arkansas, packing and preparing our house and now here we are... two days away to an induction date of the 17.
Our spring went well, I did try to post pictures of Easter twice, but each time it wouldn't load. Incredible discouraging. Darren loved looking for "eggs" and saw the "rabbit". What more could a little boy like?
His birthday in June was great. Darren celebrated with tons of family and close friends and THOMAS. Thomas is his new favorite thing. He calls Emily on the phone and can recognize the trains on the Island of Sodor.This summer has just been hot. Darren loves to play outside, but unfortunately Mommy is just to miserable to go out for to0 long. Luckily he has great grandparents and friends that take him out while I sit inside. He loves his bubble mower and throws fits when it is time to come inside (EVERY TIME).
Our spring went well, I did try to post pictures of Easter twice, but each time it wouldn't load. Incredible discouraging. Darren loved looking for "eggs" and saw the "rabbit". What more could a little boy like?
His birthday in June was great. Darren celebrated with tons of family and close friends and THOMAS. Thomas is his new favorite thing. He calls Emily on the phone and can recognize the trains on the Island of Sodor.This summer has just been hot. Darren loves to play outside, but unfortunately Mommy is just to miserable to go out for to0 long. Luckily he has great grandparents and friends that take him out while I sit inside. He loves his bubble mower and throws fits when it is time to come inside (EVERY TIME).
Other cute things..
Cookie Monster he calls "Cookie Conker"
Tells Minnie or anyone else to "get outta here"
Hamburger is "Hamburgerger"
He likes to talk to Bob the Builder on the phone and talk about "fixing things"
Loves to watch Mark mow (or anyone else)
Pretty good knowing his colors
Loves reading the Bible, so much that the spine is starting to tear
Enjoys cleaning, maybe because he keeps seeing Mommy and Daddy constantly cleaning for showings
Loves his friends, it's a great way to bribe him into the car
Has moved into a big boy bed and it has been a great success
We'll ask him if he wants a baby sister or a baby brother, he always says sister and that it's a girl... we'll see.
Cookie Monster he calls "Cookie Conker"
Tells Minnie or anyone else to "get outta here"
Hamburger is "Hamburgerger"
He likes to talk to Bob the Builder on the phone and talk about "fixing things"
Loves to watch Mark mow (or anyone else)
Pretty good knowing his colors
Loves reading the Bible, so much that the spine is starting to tear
Enjoys cleaning, maybe because he keeps seeing Mommy and Daddy constantly cleaning for showings
Loves his friends, it's a great way to bribe him into the car
Has moved into a big boy bed and it has been a great success
We'll ask him if he wants a baby sister or a baby brother, he always says sister and that it's a girl... we'll see.
So with that lead in, the baby will be arriving on Tuesday! Well we go in at 6:00 a.m. and hopefully it will be born on Tuesday. Or I'm still holding out it could come earlier... come on baby! We don't know what we are having. I think Mark and I are both thinking girl, but in my master plan I would love two boys and than a girl so we'll see. Either would be great.
I'm excited to meet this little person who has been kicking me constantly and waking me up 5+ times last night. I guess it's just preparing me for when it arrives and I will be getting NO SLEEP. And that's okay, it's part of this crazy time. I'm nervous for Darren, I know his world will be rocked. No matter how many books we read about being a big brother he won't be prepared for what comes ahead. Any and all prayers will be appreciated for all of us. It makes me sad he won't be an only child anymore, but so excited for Darren to have a sibling to play with, fight with, travel with, complain about his parents with...
Come on baby! We are so excited to meet you!
Natalie,
ReplyDeleteI loved reading your latest post. You all are in such an exciting time!! Moving, new baby, so much fun. I'd love to bring you a quick meal if I get the chance before you leave. If that doensn't work, I hope to see you at some going-away get together. Shoot, you could be having that baby RIGHT NOW! Thinking of you!
Christy Randa
This comment has been removed by the author.
ReplyDelete