Darren went in for his second haircut, he did pretty well until they brought out the clippers.

I picked up this toy at a garage sale and had been holding it in the garage until I felt he was ready for it. I brought it out the other day and Darren's eyes lit up. I showed him how to place the basketball in the basket and it rolls down and comes out at the bottom. He grabbed the ball from me and placed it into the basket and watched as it came out the bottom. I know it seems like a little thing, but this was the first time (that I noticed) he did something that I did. That child is a sponge. I've been showing him other things the past few days and he is taking it all in. Watch out world, here comes Darren!
SUPER CUTE!!! I also love the background. Guess i need to check back there to update our background with something more summery!
ReplyDeleteWELCOME TO BLOGGING!
WONDERFUL! I love it that you have a blog!!:) I added you to our blog list. :) WAY cute!!!
ReplyDeleteps. The above post was from Ann Wagar:)
ReplyDelete