Friday, July 24, 2009

The world of Darren

Well, I had no idea this blog thing would have so much pressure. "When are you going to update Natalie?" "You haven't updated in a week Natalie." Gee. I thought I was doing pretty good. But I guess it's good to have a following. So all you Darren Fans out there, here is the newest update.


Darren loves to pull things. The sad thing is, if the toy gets tangled up or not doing as he wants, it might as well be the end of the world. He QUICKLY lets me know as he is screaming and throwing himself backwards. I don't know where he learned THAT from.



As we are constantly trying to find new things to do, I came up with this great idea of a make-shift sand box. (Okay, I actually stole the idea from my neighbor.) But it works great for moving it around and is easy to store. Darren loved it. He played with it so long that I got bored watching him and made him move on to something else. That never happens. And the best part, I don't think he ate to much either.


He got this wagon for his birthday and loves to pull it around.



Here is a great picture of Darren making a basket. Since he discovered that Mommy and Daddy go crazy when he makes a basket he has started to put anything through the hoop. Of course we still cheer, it's too cute not to.

1 comment:

  1. thank you thank you thank you thank you for making it so my reader can follow you!!!!!! Adorable photos! I love them. He is growing up SO quickly. Love the sandbox idea - think Ellie would like that! HA HA HA HA

    ReplyDelete